Get to know us
About Eat Drink Bend
I wanted to share more than where to eat, but what to eat. And not just what, but why? From where is the food resourced? Should it be paired with a beer, or a cocktail—and what kind? But most importantly, share the faces and tell the stories behind the people who make it all happen, showing support for small business in and around Bend.
So I started an Instagram account—on a whim—to share my experiences, favorite drinks, lunch specials, happy hours, wine club perks, and what’s opening next. It soon provided me with a platform to share my stories with much larger audiences. I’ve since contributed to countless food and drink articles and photography for The Source, Bend Magazine, Trailhead Magazine, and Visit Central Oregon.
Never did I imagine that Eat Drink Bend would gain traction; I’m beyond grateful to have cultivated so many relationships with our small business owners and amazing Central Oregon community. I’ve had the privilege of sharing several stories about the love that these owners and chefs have for their craft and their communities.
Eat Drink Bend is constantly evolving, but we’ve since grown into a small team to continue and share updates, photos, stories, and create awareness for the Central Oregon culinary scene. We feature only locally-owned restaurants, food carts, cocktail bars, tasting rooms, and breweries.
Our mission is to uplift, highlight, and support these (often very small) businesses while providing our audience, followers, Central Oregonians, and visitors with new suggestions and shed light on hidden gems.
With the utmost gratitude, we thank you for visiting and supporting Eat Drink Bend. We look forward to sharing more experiences with you!
- November 2021 – Gourmet Italian-Inspired Eats at BOSA (Bend Magazine)
- April 2021 – Wine and Sunshine (Trailhead Magazine)
- March 2021 – Bend Native Ditches Law to Bring Bo’s Falafel Bar to Her Hometown (Bend Magazine)
- March 2021 – Big Tastes in Small Spaces (Bend Magazine)
- Winter 2020/2021 – Eat, Drink, Get Cozy (Trailhead Magazine)
- October 2020 – Eat, Drink, Get Outside (Trailhead Magazine)
- July 2020 – Try These 4 Summer Cocktails Crafted with Central Oregon Spirits (Bend Home and Design)
- April 2020 – Craft Cocktails from Local Distilleries (Bend Magazine)
- April 2020 – New Restaurants, New Hurdles (The Source Weekly)
- April 2020 – Finding Your Next Favorite Pizza in Central Oregon (Bend Magazine)
- March 2020 – Eat This, Drink That (Trailhead Magazine)
- February 2020 – Beer Fest on the Lake (The Source Weekly)
- January 2020 – Eat Drink Redmond (Trailhead Magazine)
- December 2019 – Food and Restaurant Highlights of 2019 (The Source Weekly)
- Winter 2019/2020 – The 19th Hole at Sunriver (The Turn)
- November 2019 – Eat Drink Sunriver (Trailhead Magazine)
- October 2019 – A Growing Redmond Food Scene (The Source Weekly)
- October 2019 – Local Kombucha Keeps Humming Along (The Source Weekly)
- September 2019 – Eat Drink Bend (Trailhead Magazine)
- September 2019 – Baked with Love (The Source Weekly)
- September 2019 – Summer’s Not Over Until You Get Hopped Up On Beer Slushies (The Source Weekly)
- August 2019 – Rocking the Ramen (The Source Weekly)
- August 2019 – Cork & Barrel Recap 2019 (The Source Weekly)
- August 2019 – From Rock ‘n’ Roll to Carts ‘n’ Pods (The Source Weekly)
- August 2019 – For the Love of Coffee (The Source Weekly)
- July 2019 – Eat Drink Prineville (Trailhead Magazine)
- July 2019 – Sunset-Worthy Beer Collaboration (The Source Weekly)
- July 2019 – Some Fricken Good Chicken (The Source Weekly)
- June 2019 – Southern Eats, Out East (The Source Weekly)
- June 2019 – Bigger is Better at El Caporal (The Source Weekly)
- May 2019 – Megaphone Coffee Returns to Old Stomping Grounds (The Source Weekly)
Let's be friends
Eat like a local. Get the latest updates on food and events in Bend, Oregon, including exclusive offers from your favorite local restaurants.